If you use my website as an individual, the provisions of Article 13 of the RODO (General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016) apply to you. Official Journal of the EU L 119 of 04.05.2016). In fulfilment of my obligation, I inform you that:
– the controller of your personal data is NG Interpreting, Ul. Dolna 18D, 42-274 Aleksandria Pierwsza, VAT ID number 5732934271.
– your personal data will be processed on the basis of your consent for the purposes covered by it; the legally justified interest of the administrator; the above includes the collection of statistical data and the analysis of users’ activities on the website, also for marketing purposes; as well as for the preparation and performance of the agreement – if you decide to take advantage of my offer; the legal basis for the processing of your data is Article 6(1)(a), (b) and (f) of the RODO;
– the recipients of your personal data will be only entities cooperating in the execution/servicing of the agreement and ensuring the functioning of the website;
– data may be used for profiling – determining the preferences of users of my website. The tools used for this purpose are Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel.
– Your personal data will be stored for a period of 5 years from the date of fulfilment of the purposes described above or until you withdraw your consent;
– each user of my website has the right to request access to their personal data, to rectify, erase or restrict processing, and to object to processing. In addition, they have the right to data portability, to obtain a copy of their data, and to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
– the provision of personal data is voluntary and the processing is based on the user’s consent. Consent may be withdrawn at any time, with the withdrawal not affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out before the withdrawal. The user must also be aware that – if the data are processed in order to conclude a contract – the refusal to provide the data or the withdrawal of consent to their processing, may result in the impossibility of fulfilling the contract.